Wednesday, August 11, 2010

These days...

Here is one of my favorite entries that still applies to how I am living life these days...It seemed appropriate to share today cause today it was made official..... we celebrated my baby brother's engagement!
 Feeling all sorts of blessed.

Oh...and, it comes from one of the better days (clearly not the ugly me days.) Here it is then:

These days..



I am smiling at flowers, at the sun, with my family and my friends.

I am reminiscing about my travels, about my youth, about my past.


I am waking up with ideas and more ideas and some hope.


I am being a good friend to my friends, to my family and to me.


I am writing thank you letters and birthday cards with true sentiment.


I am touching the softness of my skin, of my hair and my face and loving it.


I am laughing loudly at funny jokes and funny people, of course.


I am acting silly silly with my students and my friends.


I am admiring and enjoying those sweet innocent buds who surround me.


I am learning from others and others and others because others have so much to offer.


I am sleeping deep sleeps and having sweet dreams.


I am feeling less and less pain.


I am taking it day by day, hour by hour...maybe even second by second.

I am planning and planning and planning for my future, for your future and more.

I am thanking you and him and her and them for being here on Earth.


These days...


I am present you see.
And I guess time did tell, B.

Time did tell.






Love,


me

No comments:

Post a Comment