Sunday, August 22, 2010

Leaving New Jersey behind.

So this evening I find myself in Avon, Colorado, and I've brought the laptop in case

I hear from the editor
I hear from the Newark Examiner
I get an idea I want to write about
I find a split second to work on my last Master's class of the summer
I need to email a friend
I need to need to check twitter or facebook

And all I'm thinking is what is wrong with me?

I am in beautiful, amazing-so-far Colorado where I all want to do is take a picture of this
and that
and somehow none of these pictures do this state justice because what I'm finding
is
I should've left this laptop at home
along with the concern about hearing from
the editor
the Newark Examiner
a friend
or other

along with the need to write in case I get an idea or
to work on my master's class cause that is just plain crazy

You see what I need to do during my stay is
seriously
seriously
seriously
leave New Jersey behind.

hmmmm...food for thought.
Let's see how well I can do that then.

All my love,
Jenny

do you see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment