Thursday, September 2, 2010

September welcomed

me
at Newark Airport.

And, she invited Reality, the realistic one of the bunch, to come along.
Apparently, there was a fantastic party happening in which I was the special guest.

At this party, I was greeted by
Mr. & Mrs. Bills
and the Email family- all who shared lots of deadlines
with me that need to be met by tomorrow, Sept 3rd (remember? the one who graciously welcomed me at the airport...well, her third daughter)

Mr. Back- to-School was there as well, and he was hot and sticky.
The Dehydrated Plant family, dry and dull,  met me at the front door
 and intently stared at me until I attended to their needs--jeez...
 what kind of special guest treatment is that.
Oh,
And I almost forgot... Laundry came along too and brought lots of dirty.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What can I say...
  I am being very silly here and  trying to find some humor in the fact that
I may be experiencing some post-vacation blues perhaps some back-to-school upset...
maybe a dab of why did I add another title to the freelance work?!?! self-doubt
but most of all some of this book is coming- this book is coming rude awakening.

So, there you have it. In my current mess of chores and in my search to find the right words, I can only come up with this little sad tale of a September party.
sorry!

Will try harder next time
or not

Depends on the party guests...
love,
me
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment