Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lucky 2013

One thing some may not know about me is that I tend to favor odd years. 2011 was a good one 2012 ..eh.
Odd to favor odd years, I know.

Somehow this does not even make sense to me since Annabelle's Love was published in 2010, and I rekindled with someone vital in 2010, but, nonetheless, I was eager to greet 2013 and felt no sadness for the loss of 2012.

Seemed appropriate then to start off my Lucky 2013 year with some realistic plans or goals  I can actually keep therefore I decided to update the world (and by world I mean the few who read these blogs;) with what I have been up to these days.

I have been lucky to have recently participated in some special events in which I was able to share Annabelle's Love with the public. These last few events have simply put ....inspired me. Inspired me to keep at this. I love this. I love writing. I love taking pictures. I love creating cards with my pictures. In the end, I love anything that has to do with a form of self-expression. And being around people who create and add and color and think outside of the box really motivate me to keep going.

I fearfully (fearful of rejection that is....it is difficult to put out to the public these things you so love) created a Fiverr.com account to sell my personalized cards last year (even year 2012) and felt an immense pleasure in selling my first card.

Today, after much inspiration and careful guidance, I created an Etsy and Pinterest account to share more of these pictures and cards and really get it all going a bit more.

I am about to contact an illustrator who I recently met at one of these events in the hopes that he will help me continue Annabelle's story cause there is more to tell. I hope I can come across clearly, and I hope he can agree to do this. I hope. I hope in 2013.

And, as for my little Annabelle's Love, well she is doing just fine... Sales in November even year 2012 were slightly lower than sales in November odd year 2011, but sales are still taking place and everyone I meet along my Annabelle way still loves its message.

And what do you know.. February happens to host the day of love on the 14th, and it so happens Annabelle's Love is a love story so I will be promoting it a lot for all to remember where true love must start and always exist.

So you see here is my Lucky 2013... and here is one my favorite cards and here are my new links to visit, to like, to pin, to  shop from, to browse or to ignore.  Here it all is in this first blog of my Lucky 2013 odd year.

Jenny

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustJennysLove

http://fiverr.com/jennyetc

http://pinterest.com/justjennyslove/

No comments:

Post a Comment