Saturday, August 25, 2012

Originally Just July...Then We Added August

The title says it all... Originally we were coming down here to Florida to spend the month of July... as "planning" would have it, we decided to add August.

Nothing bad about this at all except that today is our last Florida morning. Later today we head back up north.

And so I wonder am I ready for that?

Because because....
 so much has been accomplished this summer down in sweet Florida... I have started writing again... my freelance writing. And I have started blogging again...right here on this site. I have started brainstorming and exploring some ideas. I have started taking those creative pictures again AND most importantly I have started sharing Annabelle again.

So am I ready?
I think so. I do have a plan. The writing and photography and book events have honestly been beyond rewarding. I do not want to lose this feeling. I do not want to not have the time to focus on it again. I do not want to push it aside.

I don't think I will. I do have a plan.
It involves writing and marketing at some crazy hours but it involves it for sure.  I believe it is worth it... worth the small sacrifice of less sleep because there are so many few things in life that are so rewarding and free.  So many few things.

What I think-----
that our Originally Just July will just have to be extended to September, October, November... and on.

So, sweet Florida, I thank you for your kind people, welcoming listeners, amazing landscapes, new experiences and immense inspiration. Thank you.

I am ready.

Love,
Me
JR
x



This is true. Sweet Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment