Friday, October 15, 2010

Reaching for Annabelle

So.... my book is finally out and all should be just pure bliss, right? All should be all smiles and smiles. All should be like eyes up to the sky ....all like this and more....

but somehow
some way
 it is not.
And all I seem to feel now is heart to the floor.

With all of this, I find myself now looking and reaching for Annabelle knowing I need her so much more now than ever before...  the message she sends I can't seem to locate or recall. and...it seems I can't find her or the reasons why she now exists on paper.

I guess this is how life is... you take the good, but you must take the bad as well. Always a give and a take. I suppose it would be too much to ask if I wished for some good and some good. Life just doesn't work this way. At least not for me.

So, all that's left is to not give up. Annabelle, she will come back to me. I know. Time will bring her back to me. Time is a wonderful friend who eventually fixes everything...

Germany by the way was lovely...bittersweet lovely. No books were sold, but it was an amazing experience...
Met some incredible people from all over the world... and I felt at home when I was surrounded by all the books...so many so many books.

And this book..my book... well,  now it brings me into the next realm of things...that of an unknown working to share it with many,,,,hmmm
would help then if I could reach Annabelle... be Annabelle.

So, on this note... I shall be off ...I leave you with a pic from Germany.. the River Rhine... where all seemed possible then. When all seemed like I could get good and good all at once. Silly me. Silly me for thinking this.

All my love,
Jenny
Cheers x




Oh and here is the link for my long-awaited press release...
http://www.prlog.org/10991725-annabelles-love-your-first-love-should-always-be-yourself.html

and an extra link on my author page...
http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/AnnabellesLove.html

No comments:

Post a Comment